Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Premium Access Membership Unable to access premium membership

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Valerie Ussher
    Participant

Hi Johnny, I already had a password before signing up for the Premium Access Membership yesterday. The membership gave me a new password, which I can use to access the website but not to download backing tracks. When I try to download a backing track, my premium membership password is not recognised and I have to sign in with my old password. Consequently, there is no option to put in a coupon code and the only way I can download backing tracks is to pay for them. As I’ve already paid the monthly amount, I don’t want to have to pay again for each individual backing track. Please can you get this sorted out for me quickly so that I can start enjoying my Premium Access Membership? Thanks.

john
      Keymaster

Hi Valerie, please try it again…I had to add you to the new level which I had not yet done until today.
        If your existing password doesn’t work let me know and I’ll create another one.
        Johnny

Valerie Ussher
        Participant

Thanks, Johnny! It’s working now.

saxomonica
          Participant

Hiya John and my saxy friends,

howz thangs?
            what’s hapenning

apologies i been a stranger, but, Yo, i’m back ..
            “explanations become excuses”
            soon i post some songs ‘k too, am just wrestling with my Youtube Channel

Ya, i can’t access Premium Membership this particular eve either,
            mateys
            it comes and goes
            but not in rainbows, nope,

i guess our Tech is doing his hyperspatial thing,
            & thanking you very kindly for the wonderful work that you continue to do too! Yay

all the while, things have a habit of working out

Heya, seems that the Header to the page here is missing thangs on the left hand side,
            eg ‘Home”, ‘Blog’, and, further, ‘Forum’ viz so can’t start a new topic, say
            and, on the right hand side
            it’s missing ‘Contact’ to send an Email to site and, moreover, for one’s song purchase history and downloads
            it may just be my PC? have old version of Windows
            hmmm i know not what

in any event, note well that the mobile telephone site works just fine ya being with all functions available whereupon the 4 horizontal bars right hand side of header, and, opening up to access all areas, cheers

FYI just sayin’ that on Repetoire Playlist there’s 2 repeat airs,
            Oo Baby Baby – in both Love Songs and Motown
            &
            All my loving – in both Love Songs and Beatles

This site is way cool, love it, i’m certainly amazed.

Anywayz. Rap soon;
            rap rap
            mark
            🙂

~~~~~~ / ~~~~~~

Leo Salu
            Participant

Welcome back Mark, we were beginning to worry, missed your reviews of the posted songs and all the background that went with them. Glad you are ok. Did you ever get that YTS 23. Leo

saxomonica
              Participant

i) Hiya Leo, nice to hear from you!
                Thanking you.
                Nope – the 23 went west, so to speak, they readvertised it for 2.5 k last i know of after an agreed price of 1.5k between us, yet i left a Yamaha trumpet as a deposit for it that they still have; i guess we sort somethink out later ya.

ii) Johnny, me a silly billy, itz ‘And i love her’ is the repeat air. It’s a sign, i gonna download it along with, ‘Oo Baby Baby’ this month. My Premium Dashboard going great guns now but still the Header on site lacks earlier features, i am using old laptop after PC bit the dust. Other guys may need to let you know if they have the full Header bar.

“Rap is like scissors…
                It always loses to rock”.

~~~~~~ / ~~~~~~

And I Love Her

saxomonica
                Participant
                  Leo Salu
                  Participant

Mark Glad you are back , it been a little quiet on the forum for a while now, assuming everyone is busy doing something else during the summer months, hopefully the old
                    gang will come back in the fall. I got a couple of songs ready to go for recording just have not had the time to record them. but they are coming soon.

saxomonica
                    Participant

► Yo Leo.

“At rest, however, in the middle of everything is the sun. For, in this most beautiful temple, who would place this lamp in another or better position than that from which it can light up the whole thing at the same time?” — Nicholas Copernicus

Says Google ~ Eppur si muove [epˈpur si ˈmwɔːve]) [“It still moves!” or “But it does move!” or “And yet it does move!” — depending on the translator] is a phrase attributed to the Italian mathematician, physicist, and philosopher Galileo Galilei (1564–1642) in 1633 after being forced to recant his claims that the Earth moves around the Sun, rather than the converse [to the Court of the Inquisition]. In this context, the implication of the phrase is: despite his recantation, the Inquisition’s proclamations to the contrary, or any other conviction or doctrine of men, the Earth does, in fact, move (around the Sun, and not vice versa).

~~~~~~ / ~~~~~~

~~~~~~ / ~~~~~~

https://chordify.net/chords/devilment-colin-james-topic

~~~~~~ / ~~~~~

(Air is in Concert key of A) 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.