Home Forums Saxophone Mouthpieces New custom MP, insane

This topic contains 20 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by brother cavefish brother cavefish 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author

jak Swift
    Participant

Brother C….I have to agree…
    Your collection is fine…
    I wish it were mine….
    But its not !!…..☺☺
    Congratulations man, you are getting some fabulous mpcs….
    Enjoy them….best….
    Jak…

brother cavefish
    brother cavefish
    Participant

i think i am done, now is the time to see which ones actually make the cut, right now my Otto link reface kicks ass for ballads and the Gerbers for loud rock

jak Swift
    Participant

Good man Bro…
    Never say never; if mpcs are your thing keep trying them out. You’ve made some great investments; you have some fabulous mpcs….
    Its a ” journey ” man….if you don’t try you don’t know. Beautiful collection….great !!☺☺

brother cavefish
    brother cavefish
    Participant

you bet your albacore , just got the Ambika in, very calm and warm, blows effortlessly , machined but i would imagine hand fined tuned, either way TW has a sweet system, waiting to the big tipped Morgan,

jak Swift
    Participant

You bet your albacore…. LOL !!☺☺
    Let us know when the Morgan comes in..a #8 yeah ?
    Been back on the fifties Berg today…great !!
    Hopefully have the Conn back tomorrow…
    No essays ….😉
    Just a great days playing…
    Good mpcs make ALL the difference….
    Take it easy Bro…
    Soon…. Jak

brother cavefish
    brother cavefish
    Participant

just got the Morgan 8**, its a nice piece, but i have many of the same, a slight rollover baffle, big bore, a tad too bright, a nice semi dark bright, but has too much projection, i already have MPs with projection, i don’t need to throw my sound far, just in my garage or living room, i like the fat wider/spread out sound better, , the Morgan is what it says a Jazz piece, i might be putting it on Ebay,

sxpoet
    Participant

@BC – finally got hold of a backing track for “In a sentimental Mood” – it’ll be a long way off before i can play it.
    Did also get a backing track for “The Sidewinder” – which i’d like to have a go at , but is very difficuly.

brother cavefish
    brother cavefish
    Participant

in a sentimental mood, is a sweet player,

brother cavefish
    brother cavefish
    Participant

just got a excellent buffet crampton tenor mp from the 40,-50s, nice dark and warm

Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 20 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.