Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Show Us Your Sax My 1965 Selmer Signet (Buescher Model) Tenor Sax

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    jak Swift
    Participant

I also believe I’m doing the right thing. There are quite a few people here now just beginning their journey. Man, I’d hate to see somebody get ripped off, because I couldn’t be bothered to mention it !!
      Good luck with the horn….

Wayne Galtier
      Participant

Hey Mike! Love that fish you are holding. I love fishing.
        By the way. Thanks to your post on this topic I have finally figured out what vintage Selmer BundyII I have. I went to the link you posted about your Signett. My is definitely a Morgan-Engineered Signet (Selmer BundyII). The link described exactly how you could determine if your sax is a Morgan-Engineered Signet. I meet all the categories.
        I am basically pleased with the horn. I paid $200.00 for it a number of years ago. I originally owned a Selmer Super Action 80 in 1980 and after semi retiring from playing sax I sold it. Big Mistake!!! I know. But I ran across this BundyII from a friend of mine who told me about it. I went and checked it out and it played well. It was in excellent shape and had a Selmer C* jazz mouthpiece and a Selmer. It is built like a brick you know what. Made for School marching band and students that were hard on an instrument. I have been playing it now for about 3 years. Came out of hibernation on sax and am doing some recording at home. I have no complaint on the horn with the exception that hitting the lower D on demand. I think I need a new pad. I am going to bring it to our local shop in Baton Rouge and have it checked. Thanks for the link. It has helped me a lot.

Wayne

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.