Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Share a Video Leo P

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Mel
    Participant

Mel
      Participant

jak Swift
        Participant

LOL !! I wondered when this guy was gonna come up .
          He’s a good bari player for sure; did big things going from NYC Subway to the BBC…Something or other…
          As for the pink hair and the dancing about ??
          The jury is out on that one a and will probably stay out. First thought , its ” SHOWBIZ FOLKS “…

Second thought. It’s amazing what some good promotion can do. I wonder if you take away all the ” props “…and quit with that dancing…..would Leo P make it as a pro bari player.
          I guess you could say he has. When my FB account was open, I couldn’t believe the number of first class pros who really liked him….
          Bari playing ….***( and half )
          Pink hair, and St Vitus dance….NO STARS…SORRY LEO !!
          Mel…load up ” Dancing fool ” by Zappa…
          For Leo..😇

jak Swift
          Participant

If you are really into this guy and Boney James and ….I’m only fooling….
            …to an extent 😉

Anonymous

Does the P stand for pink?

Soooo … that’s where sxpoet found his avatar – LOL

jak Swift
              Participant

I wouldn’t stand for that Sxpoet …
                Or have you chosen the zen path ?….😊

jak Swift
                Participant

Hope your well Jeff. Thanks again for loading the James Carter clips. The rest of this year is taken up strippng it right back to the blues…
                  With that and toughening up my chops to play this 8 link full time, my playing days are full.
                  Yup, it was a real reality check, and never time wasted. JC really is an outstanding player; man if I can get half that good….
                  If perchance it wasn’t you Jeff, er….thanks anyhow !!☺

Anonymous

Jak – is cool, no problemo, i change picture to more zen image, now we’re all kool? ahem

Anonymous

Don’t laugh, but 5 years ago, if you had asked me to name all the famous sax players in the world,
                      i would have only been able to name one – Kenny G! That’s only because my wife had all his albums!
                      Sorry all you sax players out there, but like me i only liked bands and singers, i should do,
                      but i don’t listen to all these famous sax players playing to hear their style of playing,
                      i’m more into “if i hear such and such a song, then i youtube it to hear hows its played on the sax,
                      to be quite i’m not into oh how this person play it in 1933 and now i’ve to copy what there style
                      and licks .. too much, overload” lol (horses for coarses)

brother cavefish
                      Participant

you need an original avatar

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 59 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.