Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums General Questions Johnny

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Tim56
    Participant

Has anyone heard from Johnny? Have you received an Email? I have been on the site for a very long time! Please let me know if you have talked to him. Tim

john
      Keymaster

Hey Guys…sorry about not being around as much. For a while now I have taken on way more gigs (playing live)
        also, a few months ago I got a 35ft boat which we started to restore hoping to get into the water this summer so it’s been taking up most of my time.
        hoping to get more time after the summer!
        Johnny

sxpoet
        Participant

He’s ALIVE!

Leo Salu
          Participant

Ahoy Johnny, glad to see you back, and that is cool that you are getting into boating, I have a 35 foot boat also, we love it, going down to it tomorrow, we keep
            it at a marina in Pawcatuck Ct. You are going to love boating. Sent you a photo.

john
            Keymaster

ya got it Leo….been boating for about 20 years but only on smaller ones….this 35 footer is a big step!

Tim56
              Participant

John: Way to go on a new boat!!! Fix up?? Lots of work. Can I send you a video that was done of me playing? Thanks Tim

Pete
                Participant

Tim
                  Post your video on hear love to see/hear you on the forum.

john
                  Keymaster

for sure Tim…again very sorry I’ve had limited lime here….but try and post it here….last time I couldn’t get it in my email

RockinRobin
                    Participant

Ahoy Johnny,
                      Before the saxophone I sailed/raced a 25 foot racing sloop S2 7.9 meter for 14 years.
                      William

john
                      Keymaster

cool guys…ya I took on a little more that I bargained for but am hanging in there.
                        we basically gutted everything so it wasn’t just fixing a few things here and there….it’s everything!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.