Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Show Us Your Sax How To Post a Picture Of Your Saxophone

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    jak Swift
    Participant

LOL Brother Cavefish !! Thats kinda coming back to me now….yup…I’m just a Joe Schmoe saxman !!
      Dinky little horn Jeff…somebody once bought me one that size with a clockface set in the bell. Absolutely useless….LOL !!

Anonymous

Hi Jak, a sax which `plays’ all the time – cute!

jak Swift
        Participant

Jeff, your one liners are great. I remember the ” hi jak ” plane comment well…☺ !! Yeah, nice gift, useless clock…so small !!
          Over the years, I’ve been gifted various shirts, mugs, the sax clock. I did have an old zippo. It had a tenorsax engraved on it. Not the best job, but pretty funky. Don’t know what happened to any of this stuff …😇 !!

jak Swift
          Participant

Today, I tidied my ” music room “. The drum kit is sold thankfully. Yours truly has been asked to look after it until the studio extension is done. I only mention as I tidied a stack of sheets, dots, books, and went to buy a decent music stand. Pretty much like Johnny’s. The store was shut …ho him. Let’s see if anybody has loaded any new tunes.
            I am considering a laptop. I need to fnd a way of getting these backing tracks off of the pad , and I guess onto an I pod \ Bluetooth \ amp setup. That’s were the next cash is going…

Kirk Branch
            Participant

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Kirk%20Branch/My%20Documents%20C/kbsaxnewestin%20park.jpg

Kirk Branch
              Participant

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Kirk%20Branch/My%20Documents%20C/kbsaxnewestin%20park.jpg

john
                Keymaster

When I go to the forum I often get a box to write a response there is no question or topic to respond to.

Jose Luis Hinojosa
                  Participant

Hi Johnny. I can’t open any of the images, except for the facebook link that Johan posted on Oct 17, 2015. It seems that all the sax photos are in internet limbo, perhaps? Please advise.

Mike Potter
                    Participant

IMG_0112

This is my main tenor, it’s a Viking M58SNS, Rich Maraday was designing and importing sax’s from Taiwan, this model is solid nickel silver (brushed) – neck, body, bell with black nickel silver plated brass keyword. Modern action, very free blowing, brighter than the brass M58 (I have an unlacquered M58 tenor as well) but not brittle sounding. Rich only had one of these made, unfortunately he closed up shop before bringing this model to production. How does it compare, big like a king, plays wonderful. I typically play high baffle mouthpieces and they work well with this sax.

Anonymous

Very nice looking, i would be more interested in hearing its sound.
                        Some sax’s have a distinct sound that has nothing to do with the player,
                        fortunately the majority of people are incapable of hearing timbral
                        differences and think otherwise.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 53 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.