Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Share a Video Greg Piccolo

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Mel
    Participant

jak Swift
      Participant

Mel, that’s a fine list of tunes my friend. Thankyou. You play a Jody Espina #6…? Do I remember right ? You seemed really happy. Sure, if that’s what you want to do…!! Never played one of Marks’ ( 10M Fan ) mpcs. He did a huge add campaign. Great business sense and a really nice guy. He once gave me a Berg when I was on my a**.
        If you speak to him, please give him my regards.
        Yanigasawa saxophones. No idea I’m afraid. Nor Yamaha. I do know they are tremendous horns, especially the top end bronze \ gold range. What’s brought all this on man….LOL !! A sudden urge to change your set up. Sounds like a great pro combo; you only live once man !! Anyhow, tonites main event… Mr piccolo😀

jak Swift
        Participant

Few things come to mind Mel. Firstly I’m stoked you enjoyed George T. Never had the pleasure of seeing the band, but I guess as a bona fide R & R band…pretty much like the E St band, they are the real deal. ZZ Top used to be one gritty swamp boogie trio. The album ” Tres Hombre ” with great tracks like ” Jesus just left Chicago ” and ” Waiting for a bus “. Then the big $$$ hit…the car, the logo.
          So, I listened to the first three tracks. The last a coupla times. As far as a slow blues, it doesn’t get much better. Anyhow, on with it….I believe I saw some JF & Roomful to watch….☺

Mel
          Participant

I was just thinking down the road a ways. The jody jazz is a 6* (.095 ) If I decide to go to a bigger opening some day I will probably stick with the Jody jazz. Very nice free blowing mouthpiece. My Selmer La Voix 2 serves me well. like looking at new toys though and that new Yanagisawa is nice. That would be way down the road also.

jak Swift
            Participant

I’ve a feeling inside, I’ll be buying this album asap. Spotify…streaming…blah..!!!
              Its tremendous Mel; thankyou…!!☺

jak Swift
              Participant

Mel; so long as your happy man, that’s all that matters. Its good to have a goal. I know you are the type of guy who is likely to make good choices. Probably on a budget… Who doesn’t..? This really is a great album…

Mel
                Participant

Revisited this page because of the Part 1 video Johnny posted on Page 1. A couple of great songs by Colin James and the Little Big Band with Johnny and Greg performing. Really enjoy this video!

Mel
                  Participant

Watch the whole show!

saxomonica
                    Participant

Gold. You beauty. Ya i enjoyed that one deep down in the belly. Thanking you. Canada’s finest.
                      Cheers

john
                      Keymaster

yup that was a fun and important band for me musically. I learned quite a bit from the Roomfull of Blues horn section.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 35 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.