Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Saxophone Lessons good golly miss molly backling

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Malcolm Anderson
    Participant

I have bought the music score and backing for good golly miss molly,but is it possible to obtain the full backing but simply without Johnny’s saxophone?

Leo Salu
      Participant

Hello Malcolm, I bought Good golly back in July, this particular purchase does not include the full track (with johnny sax) a lot of his older songs do not come with the full track, he has been adding it to some of the old songs but this song only comes with the backing track (no sax) he might add his version (full track) some day.
        What i do if i want to play with the full track is copy it off the site with my smart phone not the best quality but helps in learning the song.

saxomonica
        Participant

Says John, This version is in the key of G major, which is the same key as the Little Richard original recorded version. The Bb sax music chart is in A major and the Eb saxophone sheet music is in the key of E major.

~~~~~~ / ~~~~~

~~~~~~~ / ~~~~~~

john
          Keymaster

Malcolm, yes the backing without my sax is called the backing track…the one I call Full Mix has got my sax in it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.