Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Introduce Yourself Gofundme Page, help sharing?

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    john
    Keymaster

ya good luck Aminn, you’re playing way better than me when I was your age and I have made a career out of it so maybe you can too.
      I’m not sure how things are today. I never had to busk, didn’t want to didn’t need to. but 30 years ago we could gig all the time…
      bars, clubs, lounges, parties etc. it’s a different scene today. you see a sax player doing a gig along side a DJ (yuk) and I know guys that are playing at funky restaurants for 50 bucks a nite if that. you could walk into an area of town and within a mile area pop into a handful of bars and clubs with live bands…I haven’t seen that in a long time. not to bring you down but I’m just saying it’s a different climate and one has to go about things differently.

jak Swift
      Participant

Amin, you haven’t offended me man. I was more concerned as to whether you have asked, which you have…your a Gentleman !! Mixed feelings here. Its not the way I would have done it but each to his own. My apologies if I seemed over angry. Its tough making it as a Musician, hopefully ( and I mean this in the best of ways )…you will find that out.

jak Swift
        Participant

Take it easy man. I hope you go onto great things..seriously…good luck… Jak

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.