Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums General Questions Can't make the change.

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Thanks for the offer Jak, my teacher offered to lend me one of his spare altos, But because this is the second time my sax has come off the spring loaded catch on my strap and gone in for repairs and also taking into account everything comes in threes, i turned down his offer as well.

I’m waiting to see if the insurance will pay for the repair quote around £230, no matter how you bash these sax’s around, they still sound ok if their repaired properly.

The couple weeks break, will give me more time to improve my water painting skills, if i get more into to painting, i might drop playing the sax altogether.

Supply and Demand – good luck selling it!

jak Swift
      Participant

Give up the sax ?? Nooooo !! Strange my pop was an Artist. Went to the Royal academy of art London 50\6. I guess that’s how I got the gene; his love of jazz was immense. Good luck with the painting, but don’t give up on your horn. Sounds like you have a real bad sling if it has happened more than once. Be a shame to see you go sxpoet, but if you only have so much time ? Waiting to hear on a trade right now….fingers crossed !!
        Have a great day…jak

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.