Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Share a Video "Walking with Mr.Lee" by Lee Allen

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bishop
    Participant

Would this be a super, SUPER cool Saxophone Instrumental to play or what? 🙂 I only wish they played music like this on today’s radio.

john
      Keymaster

Yes, I’m thinkin of doing a version of this one soon.

Michael Bishop
        Participant

That would be outstanding Johnny, it would make a very nice addition to the 50’s rock songs here on your site. I was going to start learning “Hot Rod Special” soon. I have my Blues Brothers Instrumental all done and will try and upload it late this afternoon or something when I get off work…I tried to upload it yesterday and all Internet service in Little Rock was acting bad; we got hit with a thunderstorm…but the rain really helped cool everything down. With the humidity factor added, it’s been almost 109 degrees outside during the day.
          Cool thing about the Blues Brother Instrumental is that some of the licks/riffs turned out a little differently than I had originally planned because it happened spot on…right at the last minute on video. I almost “stopped” in the middle of recording to make sure it was right but just kept playing through it…I guess that’s a good thing to do it spot on then?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.