Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Share a Video Very cool playing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Pete
      Participant

Very nice Jeff, just had it playing while my wife and I enjoyed a nice
        sirloin steak and a glass of red, this is what sax playing is all about,
        cheers.

jak Swift
        Participant

Sounds good to me Peter. How are you mate ? I think I meant to ask the other day but got you confused with Carl …robbo. Hope its all good mate. And yeah, it doesn’t get much better than this..☺

jak Swift
          Participant

Thanks Jeff !! Great choice 😉

jak Swift
            Participant

Oh man its stopped !! I thought it was the whole album. Just thinking…back in the day those guys were close buddies. What an absolute pleasure it must have been to get together and have a blow. If honey had a sound ….

Anonymous

Hi Jak, there are some other tracks from this album on U-tube. From the six Ben Webster CD’s I have this one is my favourite as I really enjoy the laid-back way the music is played on this CD. I highly recommend it and I’m thinking about buying a second back-up copy for the car when I really need to listen to it – LOL! Inspiration on steroids!

jak Swift
                Participant

Thanks again Jeff. Have a great , safe & happy week man. Its ” Red Prysock week ” here at jak HQ. Been listening to these hard hittin players recently, Jaqcuet as we mentioned. Its all heavy, hard and fast….lookin forward to it.😊
                  Speak soon amigo !!

jak Swift
                  Participant

I have heard the whole album , many times. Stunning !!

jak Swift
                    Participant

😊 !!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.