Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums General Questions Unchained melody with backtrck for alto

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jim Basham
    Participant

Hi Johnny baboon on the forum offered to get me the unchained melody and back track if you are too busy to create it. We agreed I should buy it from you if possible. Do you have a time frame on this now that the new year is here? Thanks

john
      Keymaster

Yes, good timing because that is one of the 4 Saxophone Love songs that I am working on now. I completed and uploaded “And I Love Her” a few days ago, today or tomorrow I will do another one and after that will be Unchained Melody… so time-wise I think this week it will be done.

Michael Bishop
        Participant

Hey Johnny,, are you going to make these 4 love songs available to purchase as a set, kind of like you offered with your holiday music? Your backtracks are of WAY higher quality than Karaoke backtrack version of Unchained Melody.

john
          Keymaster

Thanks Michael, yes, that’s the plan. Just uploaded the 2nd one a few minutes ago and have 2 more that should be ready by end of the week. If you’re patient till then you will be able to download your request or all 4 for a smokin’ good deal!

Michael Bishop
            Participant

Something told me you were doing it today, so I already saw it and commented on it. Watching you play it, you almost looking like you’re ready to start “Crying” LOL I’ll buy them later this month/Feb. I have no choice but to be patient, it’s back to class for the start of my last semester today (YES!) and I came out looking like a “junky” as we all had so, so much “fun” drawing multiple vials of blood from each other for Lab testing; I guess my Instructor was interested in wanting to know what makes me tick or something, they took more vials from me than anyone else (evil they are LOL)

Peter Ingrasselino
              Participant

Hello everyone! My name is Peter and I am just learning how to play alto sax. I have been playing the flute for over 5 years and I have a question.
                I purchased backing tracks and sheet music for Unchained Melody and Sleepwalk for the alto and I can transpose them both for my flute. However, is there any way that you Johnny, can produce backing tracks for my flute?
                Thanks,
                Peter

john
                Keymaster

I make the backing tracks, then I transpose the music for alto and tenor. If you transpose them for your flute then you are good to go and play along with the backing track… so, I don’t understand the question. As I see it, there is only need for one backing track, the music needs to be transposed for each instrument, which I do and you are doing, right?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.