Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums General Questions TREVOR JAMES CLASSIC FOR SALE

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jak Swift
    Participant

So, I got lucky. For some reason I opened Facebook and a 10M was for sale, ninety miles from here. I was never going to be satisfied until I replaced the one I sold. In my humble, but honest opinion, there is no better tenorsax sound than a 10M at full throttle. I guess it would be fair to say, the Selmer 6 , 10M and S20 are the vintage horns of choice. Does it matter ? To me, yeah ? It sounds totally unlike any other tenorsax. Its huge, I’m very lucky !! So, I’m going to put the Trevor James on E bay. I don’t need three tenors. I’ll point you to it tomorrow. I haven’t figured an exact price. If any forum members are interested, I’ll do a better deal and throw a few bucks back into the site. No hard sell; I know how tough it is to be getting by on a ” not so great ” horn. It won’t get played, but it should. Thanks ; jak

brother cavefish
      Participant

didn’t you just buy the tenor james

jak Swift
        Participant

Yeah, I also bought a 10M

jak Swift
          Participant

So, a busy morning. The TJ ” classic ” will be on E Bay,later today at 750 ( pounds ). The vintage Berg is up also. At 95\1, too close, but a stunning mpc at $450. Discount for members, and as promised a few bucks back into the site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.