Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Share a Video Tino's Dream–good stuff or what? :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bishop
    Participant

This is a really nice one, great licks/riffs in there. I wish Johnny would release a Sax Cover of his song “Blue Bop”…killing Sax song 🙂 I can remember a couple of members asking about that song before too.

john
      Keymaster

I did look for my original studio tracks for Blue Bop but don’t think I have them. it would take quite a bit of work to reproduce them again for me…but not saying it won’t happen just not now.
        good news is I’m starting to work on some more tunes now for the site.
        Just returned from Europe and getting back into the swing of things.

Johnny

Michael Bishop
        Participant

Europe….I’m very, very jealous LOL I know what you mean about getting back into the swing of things–after my Oral Surgery/diagnosis I just am getting medical clearance from my Orthodonist to resume my Sax lessons starting now in August. Feel much better with all the help I’ve gotten, but I still have to be very careful..the last thing I want is a relapse. My Instructor told me we’re going to just use the entire month of August as ‘rebooting’–he thinks around Labor Day Weekend or so I’ll be feeling pretty good, may look to do my first upload around then but will have to wait and see how recuperation is going. After the rebooting we’ll get back on track with the Improvisation lessons….cool stuff I was learning to say the least 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.