Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums General Questions Thanks so much Johnny for referring me to Massullo Music!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bishop
    Participant

Hey Johnny,
      Just want to say thanks so much for referring to me to a great group of guys at Massullo Music. I really encourage anyone here on this site, if you’re shopping for a new sax, give these guys a call. They’re very professional and so good at what they do. There’s no music shop here where I live that can even come close to these guys. I confirmed with Sandro which Trevor James alto sax I’ll be getting, as I got the word from my soon-to-be employer that they’re giving me my sign-on bonus now coming up in March 🙂 Sandro absolutely assures me that I WILL NOT find a finer alto sax anywhere.
      Coming up now in May will be 1 year of being a member of your site; I’ll upload something on the exact date that I joined your site–I’ll be uploading “Fly Me to the Moon” this coming week. My schedule is full with taking final exams right now covering EVERYTHING I’ve learned as an RN like you wouldn’t believe. (I think our member Jake, is an RN, so he knows EXACTLY what I’m going through/have gone through over the past few years) Can you believe it looking back, it will 1 year ago now in May, I didn’t even know what a ligature was or even held a saxophone in my hands, ever before finding this site?!? Can’t believe it—Thanks again Johnny for your referral and awesome lessons.

john
      Keymaster

Thats what i like about this site – everyone is so enthusiastic and supportive about playing the saxaphone especially to us beginners. This is a good reflection on Johnny’s professionalism

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.