Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums General Questions Sheet music for the ORIGINAL version of the Pink Panther?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bishop
    Participant

😎 Does anyone know where I can find sheet music for the ORIGINAL version of Henri Mancini’s theme for the Pink Panther? I contacted the person who gave me the sheet music/backtrack of this song that I just uploaded to the blog, and he told me the Sax Solo in the middle of the song is an Improvised version that he created—listening to the sax solo in the middle of Henri Mancini’s version v.s. this Improvised version given to me, sounds like I have been given something with way too many accidentals in the sax solo (middle of the song). I don’t have the ability to transpose a song by ear right now–but, I have learned to transpose Piano sheet music to our Saxophones though, thanks to Johnny’s youtube lesson how to do it 🙂 It’s pretty easy once we understand how it works.

john
      Keymaster

Email me the chart you have so I can have a look.
        Johnny

Michael Bishop
        Participant

Hey Johnny,
          I sent the sheet music from one of my e-mail addresses and the backtrack from my google addresss; yahoo sometimes has problems with mp3 files; did you get them? I’ll be out-of-town the rest of the week. I wasn’t playing particularly well that day but oh well; those kinds of days/practice sessions happen.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.