Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Registration or Download Issues Recent Purchases History not showing up

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bishop
    Participant

Hi Johnny,
      I was looking at my recent purchase history, the only thing showing is for a purchase on June 14, 2015 for The Wanderer and Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You. I was trying to download “Yakety Sax” and “Mack The Knife”–was going to upload 1 of those 2 songs soon, never got around to downloading either of them. No rush or anything, when ever you have time you can check it out & that’s fine. Thanks 🙂

john
      Keymaster

the thing about the Checkout (Purchase History etc) is that it was only installed on my site around mid march 2015 so anything purchased before that won’t be there.
        The only other thing I can do for people is look at the Paypal history which I have just done for you and didn’t see Yakety or Mack the Knife.
        you can try to see your Paypal history as well to double check.

Michael Bishop
        Participant

No rush–If I remember I think I had actually bought Yakety Sax and Mack the Knife before your website got updated, so it wouldn’t be there. I wasn’t sure how the system worked if there were other things we had bought before that carried over to the new website, etc.. I was just working on backing up everything on a flash drive, don’t wanna loose anything–not sure if you remember, but that happened to me a few years ago when my labtop got dropped/you helped me recover a lot of your tracks that got lost. I back up everything now on a flash drive; the Major Scale course, Altissimo course, everything. On a side note, the stuff you’ve been releasing recently of the Honey Dripper, One Mint Julep, Back to The Chicken Shack–this is some good, good, good stuff. It really gets to me–The more of it you can do, then all the better 🙂
          Silly me–I just realized I have all the purchase links in my inbox that is sent automatically from this site! Everything I need is there. Okay, no worries; sorry if my question caused any inconvenience for you!

john
          Keymaster

not at all. like I said, I checked Paypal which allows me to go back to 2014, but glad you found it.
            I have 3 on the back burner waiting for some love so it’s just a matter of me getting some time to put them all together.

Michael Bishop
            Participant

Yeah, I had a mental lapse of sorts when I put that post–your website always sends us purchase confirmation/download links to our e-mail, so I have everything I need to back up my files right in my own google e-mail inbox. I was used to accessing your Major Scale course through my purchase history–just through habit–and when the history was cleared I freaked out a little bit and didn’t know what was going on. I’ve been backing up some of my latest purchases…..One Mint Julep….. 🙂 That’s the good stuff that really turns the heads of folks here and listen to you play! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.