Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Saxophone Lessons Purchased beginner book but……

• This topic has 18 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by john.
Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Brett Welsh
    Participant

Is there a way to buy the eBook without PayPal?

john
      Keymaster

you go thru the paypal link but choose your credit card option. you’re not using paypal but rather your card instead and Paypal doesn’t store any of your information.

Markus
        Participant

Hi – I bought the e version of beginners book and it appeared to download ok at the time but now I am unable to find it on my computer again. Could you send me a link so I can download again and can I save book permanently? Thanks

john
          Keymaster

yes I will email you the link you need.
            Johnny

john
            Keymaster

Sorry Markus, I usually get an email notification which will have your email but there isn’t any notification so I need an email address to look it up.
              The email address you used for the purchase.
              thanks
              Johnny

Lee McCullough
              Participant

Johnny

I bought the e version of the beginner’s book and I like it a lot so far. I can’t open the video links from my iPad – please let me know of any suggestions.
                Thank you
                Lee McCullough

john
                Keymaster

copy the actual links and paste them in your browser

zack mckraken
                  Participant

Hi Johnny
                    Lovin the lessons so far and just bought the beginners ebook but my laptops just gone died..i tried to download it onto my iphone but it doesn’t seem to work and the phone is all I got to learn with at the moment..is there a way around this at all?

john
                    Keymaster

if you only have your iphone you can download the ebook pdf to it if you haven’t already and all the stuff is there. the only issue you might have is that the video lesson links won’t work but you can still do it manually. just take put a forward slash / after the HowToPlaySaxophone.org followed by the rst of the link as it’s written in the eBook. these are full working links and so if copied manually on your browser they will work, then you can watch the video on your iphone.

hope this makes sense!
                      Johnny

Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.