Home Forums Sax lessons and books Purchased beginner book but……

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by saxjohnny saxjohnny 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Markus
    Markus
    Participant

Hi – I bought the e version of beginners book and it appeared to download ok at the time but now I am unable to find it on my computer again. Could you send me a link so I can download again and can I save book permanently? Thanks

saxjohnny
    saxjohnny
    Keymaster

yes I will email you the link you need.
    Johnny

saxjohnny
    saxjohnny
    Keymaster

Sorry Markus, I usually get an email notification which will have your email but there isn’t any notification so I need an email address to look it up.
    The email address you used for the purchase.
    thanks
    Johnny

Profile photo of Lee McCullough
    Lee McCullough
    Participant

Johnny

I bought the e version of the beginner’s book and I like it a lot so far. I can’t open the video links from my iPad – please let me know of any suggestions.
    Thank you
    Lee McCullough

saxjohnny
    saxjohnny
    Keymaster

copy the actual links and paste them in your browser

Profile photo of zack mckraken
    zack mckraken
    Participant

Hi Johnny
    Lovin the lessons so far and just bought the beginners ebook but my laptops just gone died..i tried to download it onto my iphone but it doesn’t seem to work and the phone is all I got to learn with at the moment..is there a way around this at all?

saxjohnny
    saxjohnny
    Keymaster

if you only have your iphone you can download the ebook pdf to it if you haven’t already and all the stuff is there. the only issue you might have is that the video lesson links won’t work but you can still do it manually. just take put a forward slash / after the HowToPlaySaxophone.org followed by the rst of the link as it’s written in the eBook. these are full working links and so if copied manually on your browser they will work, then you can watch the video on your iphone.

hope this makes sense!
    Johnny

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.