Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Saxophone Lessons Part 2 of Improvisation with Pentatonic Scales lessons here on your site

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bishop
    Participant

😎 Hi Johnny,
      Couple of quick questions about Part 2 of your Improvisation lessons with Pentatonic Scales in the Saxophone lessons link–Are we allowed to download the backing track from lesson 2? The backing track for the first lesson lets us download, but I tried downloading the backing track for lesson 2 and couldn’t download it. I do have the the first lesson done for both Alto and Tenor, will upload those soon.
      The other question I had for lesson 2 is if I wanted to get really creative with this lesson, couldn’t I also use Dominant chords over this exercise to give it a real “bluesy” sound in addition to Pentatonic scales? My thought was to mix things up as the chord changes between the 1,2,3,5,6 of Pentatonic, 1-3.5 of the chord, and then 1-3-5-flat 7 of Dominant chords.

john
      Keymaster

yes you can as far as I know. what exactly is it that you can’t download and why?

Michael Bishop
        Participant

It won’t let me download the backing track for part 2 of the lesson; Part 2 of the lesson is the backing track that is in the key of F. When I right-click on it there’s a message that says “About Adobe Flash Player” but nothing that lets me download your backing tracks like normal–it may be something with my sister’s cpu.system over here because that never happens with my cpu/internet provider at home.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.