Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums General Questions Our daughter now wants to learn to play the Saxophone :) Quick question about benefiting the site with your links

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bishop
    Participant

😎 Something must be going right as I got an unexpected and pleasant surprise……….our 14 year old daughter said today she wants to learn to play the Saxophone 😉
      I have some new “sugar and spice” coming in the way of the alto within the next 1-2 weeks–I don’t plan on stopping to play the Alto just because I have a Tenor; there’s too many good songs that are played on the Alto. The student model I have been using to learn to play is getting some servicing, the D and Eb keys are squeaking really bad when hitting the Octave, something is definately wrong. But we’re getting it serviced and it will be her Saxophone now. It would be cool for her and to play a duet in time here on the blog LOL
      A question I have about benefiting your site when we go through your links to Amazon: There’s a few things I’m getting, will all of it show/register from your links to benefit this site, even if I just clicked ONE of the links (reeds, book, MP)? Or does the site benefit from only the specific products you have listed?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.