Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Mouthpieces New lig !!

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    jak Swift
    Participant

Flea bag \ E bay…whatever. Good luck with the sale 😊

jak Swift
      Participant

If you read the posts about the Hammerschmidt fiasco, Brother; you’ll understand why I’m reticent about using the place. Never used to be as bad. Maybe the same old junk is still doing the rounds. Your mpc not inclusive Bro….
        Safe & Happy day all….☺

jak Swift
        Participant

Right, time to get playing. I didn’t really answer the question…” What is flea bag ” ? Well, a Flea market ? Place to sell unwanted items. ” Flea bag “….same thing but done by photos and word of mouth description. Fine if you want to buy a ligature or take your chances on a mpc. However ; spending thousands of bucks on horns..? I want, I NEED TO SEE AND PLAY THEM.
          I only mentioned any of this in the hope nobody buys from E Bay or similar, and gets burnt !! I really didn’t need to mention it. However , now I’m here I’m going to close this.
          Avoid seller…” Kitten Whisper ” at all costs.
          Remember, $$$$ talks. If you see a horn you are interested in; make arrangements to meet the person if possible.
          If you are buying from outside the Country, you are taking a chance. Sure, the whole thing is set up in favour of the buyer. If it goes South, sure you will get your cash back but in time, and be without a horn possibly for the period.
          Common sense…!!
          Safe & Happy day folks…..☺

brother cavefish
          Participant

i have returned a few MPs, on eBay, some out there think they are facers, but one can tell , personally eBay has protected buyers quite well if you can prove a case, which i always can , in most cases i know what i want , and the seller does not– so my inquiries/questions most likely bring out answers to the dimensions of things interested, and i always ask for additional photos, any who

jak Swift
            Participant

Brother Cavefish; nice one man. Sounds like you know exactly what you are doing. You have the horns and mpcs to show for it…☺.
              Thankfully I’m all sorted myself. One Lawton mpc out on a commission sale, I’m going to address that one now. Have a good day amigo !!

jak Swift
              Participant

Just reading back….those few words…” If you can prove a case “. I’m getting old I guess, I really can do without the hassle. I guess its down to the individual; E Bay is not going to miss my business , that’s for sure. If you are going to buy, yeah, take Brothers pointers. Ask questions; more photographs… etc. In the unfortunate event of a ” problem “…these answers, photographs, could work in your favour.
                Anyhow…E bay…Schmee bay…ENOUGH !!
                Take care….

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.