Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Mouthpieces My Winslow ligatures arrived today, a few pics for you.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    john
    Keymaster

yes Michael that’s my address.
      I’ll try the full 6 cushions (3 each side) to see if there’s a difference from that to just 4…I doubt it but you don’t know till you try!
      William, I’ve been checking the shipment and they are in Canada now so I’m just waiting for them to clear customs. Seems all on schedule as last time so just a few more days.

William Cingolani
      Participant

Thanks Johnny. I”m working on a simple 1956 blues. I just transposed it from the key of B to the key of F. It might work out.

Michael Bishop
        Participant

@ Johnny: I sent it to you today, e-mailed the tracking number to you. I tried the 4 v.s. 6 pins today…the 4 pins like you use it seems to be a little bit better, I’m just leaving it on the 4….I guess John Winslow was telling me something when he mailed it with just the 4 pins on the ligature LOL

giuseppe valzano
          Participant

Hi!
            could you tell me how do I find a winslow ligature for sax soprano with mouthpeace hurd rubber? thanks

john
            Keymaster

hey Michael don’t you have winslow’s ph #?
              I did have it but my place has been upside down with a reno lately.

William Cingolani
              Participant

Hi Johnny, This is the last ph# I have for John Winslow. (608) 241-1124. I’ve called Yesterday and this morning but no answer. I want a Winslow for my Fatboy. I’ll keep trying this number. If Michael has a different number I’ll be looking out for it. I just called telephone information in Madison Wisconsin for John Winslow and I was connected to the above Ph#. It rings but no answer.

William Cingolani
                Participant

Hi Johnny, I talked to John Winslow this morning so the telephone number is correct. (608) 241-1124.

Anonymous

I would be interested in buying
                    one for my alto rubber mouthpiece,
                    the only problem is how would i
                    pay for it?

Madison Enterprises
                    P.O. Box 8434
                    Madison, WI
                    53708-8434
                    (608) 241-1124

William Cingolani
                    Participant

Bank check, cashier check, gold coins, Barter. Bank check works for me.

Anonymous

Guess i’ll just have to write to him, and
                        see if he takes check’s in a foreign currency (Uk £)

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 23 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.