Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums General Questions Mr. Johnny Ferreira

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Simon
    Participant

Just found out that Mr. Johnny is a good singer too. Saw some videos on youtube of Johnny performing rock&roll on stage and its awesome! Actualy i can say Johnny is a legend. I’m proud to know him-not in person,only via this awesome site,but still feels good.

Big respect Mr. Johnny and thank you for sharing your big talent with us.

Simon

john
      Keymaster

well, I always preferred to sing through my sax but when the female singers couldn’t make the gig or I ran out of instrumentals I had to find a few songs to sing but i never considered myself one. Thanks Simon and good luck with your sax!

Pete
        Participant

Johnny
          Just listened to Pink Panther, mouthpiece sounds
          great prefer your playing on this mouthpiece
          than the metal it is perfect for you.

john
          Keymaster

oh wow Peter! I just started a new topic in the “Mouthpiece” section of the forum so please continue with it there as this is the general questions section.

Mouthpieces

Richard West
            Participant

Love the carbon fibre mouthpiece Johnny sounds great

Best Wishes

Richie

Anonymous

Hi Johnny, I’ve just listened to your CF/Metal MP comparison and it really highlights the strengths of the CF MP.

FiberCarbon Guardala Saxophone Mouthpieces

In my opinion the CF has all the tonal qualities required with the added benefit of being light. I enjoyed the soft part of the demo, it shows how good that CF MP would be for soulful tunes at low volume. The casual listener would never be able to tell the difference between the two MPs. Totally Awesome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.