Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Mouthpieces MP's don't all sound the same!

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi Sxpoet. The exercises consist of numbering the fingers and moving them to set patterns. This improves the response time between brain and finger, makes the movement more automatic, and improves the range of motion for each finger. Basically any exercise where you are moving your fingers quickly will benefit from this form of training. It was well worth the price I paid for the course, but beware it can be a little frustrating when your fingers don’t behave – LOL!

Anonymous

Hi Jeff – that sounds similar to the “Blues Stepwise Exercises” and the “G Blues Scale Exercises” in my dropbox that my Pro has me practicing, he has me practicing finger combinations of 1,2,3,4,5 etc a brain finger exercise…

Anonymous

Hi Jeff – i finally bought the magic fingers book, well worth buying now as there is a special offer on to get the first three pdf books for the price of one pdf book.

once again thsnks for sharing this info.

Anonymous

That’s great sxpoet, glad I was helpful. I choose an exercise and practice it whenever I’m waiting for someone or something. These are good because all you need is a flat surface for your finger tips to tap on.

Anonymous

i noticed with my right hand the 4th fingers moves very quickly independent of all the other fingers. Where as my 4th finger on the left hand is very stiff and is difficult to move independent of the other fingers. So there is some benifit to gain from these exercises.

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.