Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Share a Video Leo P

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Tenor Saxophone

Anonymous

Alto Saxophone

Anonymous

Soprano Saxophone

Anonymous

Circular breathing example

jak Swift
            Participant

Thankyou Jeff, just having a break and….ping !!
              Mails…..
              This is good stuff Jeff, I’ll look forward to listening later. Gotta put in some playing hours.
              A respected old school Liverpool musician just called. He wants to do a three track recording.
              One of my originals….
              One of his originals….
              Finally a cover, ” Gin House blues “……
              Busy, busy ….
              I can manage circular breathing to an extent, but don’t bother too much. I think its mostly used on Soprano for some reason ?? ( and didgeridoos ).
              Apparently, its not great to over use CB…we need oxygen. By constant CB, you are recycling your carbon dioxide…
              I’ve heard nasty tales of it causing crystals on the lung, for the above reason. Guess you’d have to be doing a whole lot of it for such to happen…
              Its a real skill however…..

jak Swift
              Participant

Anyhow, back to the playing ….
                Just thinking Mr G looks very smug in your avatar shot Sxpoet…
                Perhaps we should all load up the same shot…a compulsory avatar….
                Oh well, this coffee won’t last much longer. I’m going to hit the bari this afternoon….
                No pink hair….
                A ” mild shuffle “…will pass for dancing….
                Move over Leo P….its jak, the original ” dancing fool “…. Yowza, yowza, yowza,….( Frank Zappa, ” Joes Garage “….☺

Anonymous

Ahem..testing testing 1 2 3, “the hunt is on for a better avatar, in the meantime watch the test card, until i find a better avatar then normal service will resume.”

jak Swift
                  Participant

Ahaa, the man himself !! Sxpoet you are funny guy; its a great sense of humour … Don’t let that go man….I feel a song coming….
                    With a horn , and a smile,
                    I’d walk that extra mile
                    To spend time with my friends…
                    Bring your horn, bring your smile,
                    Walk with me a while…
                    We’ll talk of good times yet to pass,
                    Of friends old and new..
                    A WAP bam doo WAP a WAP bam boo !!

Ahem, I borrowed the last bit but I don’t think anybody will notice..
                    Let me engage my funky sound bar and see what the good Mr G has to play for himself …☺

jak Swift
                    Participant

Leo will be pleased to see how he has taken three pages…most of it nonsense…( my bits )…😉

jak Swift
                      Participant

Good grief !! GOOD GRIEF !! JEFF !!….
                        What has got into you chaps today ? Oh man, I don’t know whether to smoke and dwell on the fact that Brian Eno ( or was it Robert Fripp ) can’t read music…
                        Whether to listen to Kenneth G…
                        Or to decipher what kind of rodent type piggish creature Jeff has decided to portray himself as…
                        Is there some deeper wisdom to this…more than meets the eye ?
                        Or; is it just a hamster Guinea piggish household mouse type of platypus…
                        I’m trying to be respectful here….

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 59 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.