Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Repertoire Lee Allen's "Tic Toc" Backing Track for everyone

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bishop
    Participant

Here’s the next track for you guys, Lee Allen’s “Tic Toc”. Lee Allen’s playing is a great example to show that our playing doesn’t have to be complicated to sound good–it’s actually just the opposite. He used licks/riffs that were very simple, clear and distinct with lots of spacing. It’s good to always listen to these guys and try to pick up on the things that they do and then work on using those things in our own playing. The link to the Tenor Sax sheet music is below. Curtis can transpose it to Eb Sax for a small fee. I would do it for everyone, just don’t have the time right now. Have fun with this one guys 🙂

http://saxsolos.com/shop/lee-allen-tic-toc/

Mark Casey
      Participant

G’day Michael. Whoa! Beside meself to see another Lee Allen track but…
        Unfortunately all I see is ‘This Video does not exist’

So close…oh well.

cheers, Mark.

jak Swift
        Participant

Nope, doesn’t exist man. No worries. Anyhow why waste a post ? Looking for R&R transcriptions. I wouldn’t imagine there’s a definitive book ; but take for example ” Walking with Mr. Lee “. What a fabulous album. Not difficult to work out the solos, write them down, but with a ton of daily playing to be done; sometimes it is just cool to have these to hand. Any ideas ?? Have a great day. Jak

john
          Keymaster

I may work out another of his tracks in the near future.
            I do have Hotrod Special in the downloads available.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.