Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Recording Your Saxophone Just a little fun the other night

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bill Mecca
    Participant
      Anonymous

Hi Bill, that’s a very well performed rendition, I think Gerry would be pleased!

It’s my all-time favourite POP song and my personal goal tune for the sax.

Bill Mecca
        Participant

thanks Jeff. Sounds a bit different on tenor. I’m not completely happy with the vocal, but it was just a run through, not like it’s going on an album…lol

jake
          Participant

Great tone there bill. Love the deep buzziness you got going there!! Yea it def sounds a little different on the tenor for sure. I have a gig on Sunday and I’m actually doing this tune on my alto. I get the pleasure of the guitar solo too. Fun times. Lol. You also have a very pleasing subtle vibrato as well. Great job!!

Bill Mecca
            Participant

Thanks Jake. Switched back to my HR Berg .110 and a #3 Plasticover. Hope you had a great gig.

Michael Bishop
              Participant

Great job Bill, sounds very different on Tenor, but that’s what makes the Sax/people’s playing so fun/great to listen to. Really cool how everyone expresses themselves in a wide variety of ways, keep up the great work 🙂

Bill Mecca
                Participant

Another fun tune… more singing than playing. I’ve switched to a softer reed.

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13426091

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.