Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Mouthpieces Johannes Gerber custom

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    brother cavefish
    Participant

i just ordered 2 MPs, a vintage and a vibramax, i hear this man makes some kick butt pieces and i have seen his end results perfection, but we will see in real life , oh yea

brother cavefish
      Participant

i am selling a vibramaster on eBay , or on here, it is the best MP you will ever see ,the man is a perfectionist, i have the Vintage slant , the ,,, the vibramaster , is s little too bright, it was reverse engineered from the otto link “florida” model, a popular model, but alas to bright for me,

jak Swift
        Participant

Bro Cavefish…how goes it dude ? So how are these mpcs going down for you. Well I hope. If you haven’t already sold it , a few shots of the one for sale would be much appreciated. Hope its all good …

brother cavefish
          Participant

sold it bro, bought another vintage, 7*, they are friggen insane, , i have never played an old link slant, but if it was this good i understand how they are so sought after, the vintage is deep loud and clear , growls like mad, , the vibrasmaster was the same just a little brighter, the craftsmanship is perfect, no tone uneven things , even the baffle and walls are polished, i have a ishsimori and a Ben allen, both great but polishing is less than perfect,

brother cavefish
            Participant

delete

jak Swift
              Participant

Don’t stress over the polishing man, so long as the facing is right, and by the sound of these mpcs, that should be so…yup…its all good. !!
                Sounds like you are getting a nice outfit together Mr Cavefish…good luck with it ☺

brother cavefish
                Participant

oh yea man they are sweet, i went through a few MPs, as do all players, its almost a pain in the but but when you find the one that works right, its sweet, the Ben allen is great for slow deep blues, the Ishi is the same but a clearer sound, the Johannes , could be both but it rock and rolls little richard and 50s mean, i was interested in 2 more , Ambika and Maestra

jak Swift
                  Participant

Yup, sounds good man. No shoddy mpcs in your drawer. What’s with the deletes ? Did you do a few soundbites and take em down ? Either way, no worries, you’ll only get encouragement if you do so. Be nice to hear, in your own time….
                    Have a funky day, Brother…😊

jak Swift
                    Participant

In saying that, I can’t even load a few shots. Oh well, back to the Jacquet…..

Mel
                      Participant

Bro – is the Vintage Slant the one that is called the Octa Supreme??

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.