Home Forums Saxophone Mouthpieces Jody Jazz Jet Mouthpiece

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Mel Mel 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mel
    Mel
    Participant

I just replaced my Jody Jazz Hard Rubber #5 mouthpiece with a Jody Jazz Jet 6. WOW! It is really easy to blow. I tried it first with a Java Green 2.5 and it was bright – loud – and balls to the wall. I am playing it with a Java Red 2.5 which is also bright and loud but takes the edge off and adds a little more tone. Gonna be great for Rock and Roll, Blues, and Smooth Jazz. One day down the road I want to try a Jody Jazz DV ( metal).

Mel

William Cingolani
    William Cingolani
    Participant

Hi Johnny. While the subject is about mouthpieces where are we regarding the Guardala CarbonFiber Tenor mouthpieces. Are they in the process of being sent.

Profile photo of jak Swift
    jak Swift
    Participant

Hey Mel, that Andy Snitzer guy really made an impact huh !! Hope it works for you…really.
    Well I get to play today for the first time in a few weeks….YEAH !! Few long tones and the laughing sax…what else ? Great clip Mr. J. Putting in , the girl from IP…LOL !! Don’t think ole Stan ever laughed much bout anything. Great day….jak and horn !!

Mel
    Mel
    Participant

We11, I sent back my Jody Jet 6 Mouthpiece and traded it for a Jody Jazz HR* 6* like my 5* mouthpiece. Glad I did. First I must say how free blowing the Jody Jazz mouthpieces are. I get a much louder sound with both the Jet 6 and the HR* 6* but I get a much nicer – fuller tone with the HR* 6* I am playing it with Java Red 2 1/2.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.