Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums General Questions ITS IN THE CAN !!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jak Swift
    Participant

Hi folks. I just wanted to give my sincere thanks to Johnny, and everybody that has helped , encouraged and understood my situation. Sadly, this time, it really is time to go. The works building up : I have to get back into a heavy practice routine, and work on my own stuff.

Keith. Thanks for the introduction to Mace’s site. Its fabulous. Through that I came across ” reverbnation ” Essentially a place for self promotion, sessions etc. I’ll look in here obviously each coupla days. If you’d care to send that pm Keith, it would be great to keep in touch. I really hope the Aubra project comes off. What a scoop. Yeah, I’ll send you my E Mail address. Good luck man. !!

Carl, if you want the correct TJ mpc, pm me man, its yours bud !! Health & Happiness to you and yours !!

Peter. Hi man. I don’t know how far we live from each other, but it would be good to meet you. Again a pm, would be good. I’m kind of obsessive. Anything I do, I go full tilt. I tried Facebook for a short time, but have decided to quit social media, period. I can concentrate on my playing, free of message checking….take it easy Hombre.

I’m putting the Lawton on E bay today. Its good, but I’ve plenty of mpcs, frankly it won’t get used. I really need an I pod \ ” Mikita combo, for busking. To play these great backing tracks from Johnny. I’m going to buy ” Use me ” today, and will keep checking for new ones. They are fabulous. If anybody wants the Lawton ( 6 BB )….again, please pm me. I’ll do a good deal, and as promised kick back a few bucks into the site.

Which brings us to our boss , mentor, and World class player JF !! Thanks for having me man, and for the chance to finally source class backing tracks. I’m not quitting the site, just the forum for now at least. I’ll be hooking up to the altissimo course as soon as a few bucks roll in !! I never thought sourcing a working tenor would be so problematic. I’ve gone from nothing, to two working tenors, a handful of mpcs and more ligs, reeds and such than I’ll ever use.

Who knows, I might just surprise you and show up a year down the line, with that 10M. Last night, I was shattered. I just lay on the bed smoking a fat one, letting my playlist shuffle. Some Johnny, Aubra, Mace, Andy Snitzer. All this stuff, I’ve gotten off of this site, and these tracks will always remind me, there is only one sax site worth the effort ; right here, and of all the great people and chats we’ve had.

Finally Mel….how could I forget; I couldn’t. Thanks man for indulging me in posting the tunes, relevant, or on a whim. One last time Mel ???
      Its not a sax tune, but ” Four strong Winds ” by Neil Young. Man I love this guy, love the song. It says it all. Thanks Mel…..good luck my friend !!

So ” that’s all folks “. Time to stop talking, and let the horn do it for me. Thanks Johnny, Thanks everybody. Take care and may the sun always shine on you and those you love !! Its been a blast !!
      JAKSAX…..LIVERPOOL UK.

Mel
      Participant

Jak – You have been a big part of this forum and you will be missed, so you need to keep posting at times. It has been great to read your posts and see how things came together for you. Hope it continues to be “All Good” for you. Will keep you in prayer!

Here’s Neil-

Anonymous

Mel
          Participant

Good One Sxpoet!

john
            Keymaster

Jak, you blew in like a big storm and now gone!?
              that’s cool. glad you’re getting busy with playing…best way to be!
              all the best.

Carl Robinson
              Participant

Was pleased to meet you mate, and thank you for the offer of the correct TJ/mp. Don;t know how to pm you so here’s my e-mail. I think the guys on here are cool so no worries about putting up folks. carlthekhan@hushmail.com
                Love & Happiness man.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.