Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Mouthpieces I ordered a Theo Wanne Durga MP for my Alto today :)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bishop
    Participant

😎 Hey Johnny,

Yesterday I finished my contract as a temp worker at the local hospital here in NM today as I’m getting ready to head back home in just a little over 2 weeks….I’m very tired and more than ready to get back to my wife/kids. The good news is that my bro-in-law is almost fully recovered and well rested. They gave me something in the way of a Monetary gift that I wasn’t expecting, so I used it to order a Theo Wanne Durga MP for my Alto 🙂 I ordered straight from Theo Wanne in Bellingham, Washington–he doesn’t stock his MPs in bulk and leaves them sitting on the shelves, waiting for one of his dealers to call him and order them. He makes them as orders are places, so he’s making mine and will ship it to my home address, it’s scheduled to be at home before month’s end. The Rep. for Theo Wanne who took my order assured that this is the absolute best MP in the world…..something tells me that he isn’t biased in making a statement like that either.

Anonymous

nice one michael, i’ve got a Kali no.8 ebonite by
        theowanne, and i’m not joking it is effortless to
        play. The second a bit of air hits the mouthpiece
        you get a sound! unlike somemouthpieces
        you feel the sound follows a later!
        That’s what you are paying for! also
        they hold there own across all the registers!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.