Home Forums Show Us Your Sax How To Post a Picture Of Your Saxophone

This topic contains 33 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  jak Swift 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 11 through 20 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Bill Susie
    Participant

Okay, let’s see if Google will let me share this shot. My Yanagisawa T991 with my main squeeze the Barker Vertical bass. Not a particularly great shot of either I’m afraid.

T991

Dazza
    Dazza
    Participant

My New Saxes

My new saxes. Spent my cash on the new MBII so settled for a clock and a framed ornament that sit on my desk at work providing inspiration.

Dazza
    Dazza
    Participant

Nope. Doesn’t seem to be working. Will have to read and retry……

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Dazza Dazza.

Bill Susie
    Participant

One more time perhaps? Album should be public…

jak Swift
    Participant

I’ve never looked at this page before. That’s a mighty fine selection of horns there Don. You really should get that bari; you wouldn’t regret it.
    Best..jak😊

Don Earnhardt
    Participant

Jak, I have added two more horns to the collection since this photo. An alto and a tenor, both SML Gold Medals, the alto from 1956 and the tenor from 1959. I plan to take a photo of the “twins” and post it too. Cannot seem to commit myself to a bari. Expensive, and big and heavy to haul around and play.

brother cavefish
    brother cavefish
    Participant

you smoes need to go to photobooth, it free and resize it, this site has limitations

brother cavefish
    brother cavefish
    Participant

this is my baby

Anonymous

Woooaaah Brother! I’m getting drool on my keyboard. Could we see a few more pictures of this beautiful saxophone.
    I would of bought one of these if the store had one in stock, but putting down a 50% deposit, waiting six months and not knowing
    whether or not it would arrive in a playable condition was too much risk for me to handle.
    Sniff-sniff … life is tuff in Africa – LOL

jak Swift
    Participant

Thanks guys. Tremendous horns. Enjoy them !!
    Safe & happy week all….☺

jak Swift
    Participant

Be real nice to see the SML horns Don. I know these are fabulous horns. There is a guy lives about fifty, sixty clicks from here. He has a SML tenorsax that belonged to Coleman Hawkins. Pretty sure its SML, not Selmer. It has been pored over, and verified 100% it belonged to Hawk. Engraved with his name around the bell, the guy tries every few years to sell it. Prices have gone as high as $30.000, down to I don’t know what !!
    From time to time, I wonder, if I came into a huge sum of cash , would I want it ? I guess so… !!
    You can be sure, I’d play it though. Not leave it untouched to be looked at only.
    Anyhow, Monday Morning. A bit early in the week for daydreaming. Time to get to it….

jak Swift
    Participant

What’s a ” SMOE ” ??😕

Viewing 12 posts - 11 through 20 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.