Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Show Us Your Sax How To Post a Picture Of Your Saxophone

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    john
    Keymaster

To post a picture of your sax here you first must upload it to an image hosting site then click the “img” tab above. You’ll then get a box were you paste in the URL of your image and presto, it will show up here.

There are a ton of free image hosting sites which you will find after doing a search.

Michael Bishop
      Participant

My computer is not showing anything–just this box where I’m commenting. I’ll check it out tomorrow; we had some storms pass through tonight and that may be affecting our internet service. You can go to accuweather.com and see the storms that hit Arkansas tonight and are on their way to Mississippi.

Johan de Champs
        Participant
          Don Earnhardt
          Participant

My saxophone stable.

john
            Keymaster

Don are these all yours?
              Please let us know what they are

David Holt
              Participant

Yamaha YTS62iii

David Holt
                Participant

Maybe it will work this time; I used DropBox. I just brought this sweetheart home a few days ago. It isn’t the Mark VI I have always dreamed of, but it didn’t cost me $12,000.00 either.
                  Yamaha YTS62iii

Don Earnhardt
                  Participant

Yes, they are mine. From left to right: Tenors- Yanagisawa T991, Selmer Mark VI, circa 1968; Altos- Yamaha Custom Z, Yanagisawa A880, Yanagisawa A992, Selmer Reference 54; Soprano- Yanagisawa SC991. I play alto mostly, and my favorite alto is the Yani A992. My wife started playing a few years ago and she is playing the Yani A880 which I have owned since the late 80s. I bought the Mk VI tenor in about 1970, it was a couple years old at the time.

Have been considering buying a Bari (never played one before), but the prices are quite high. Maybe I should trade an alto or two for a bari.

Richard Chew
                    Participant

Hi, Don,

I am Richard from Malaysia. You really have nice collections. You are professional sax player ?

I don’t really play well on sax but trying to do my best to improve.

I just started to play after over 25 years break. I used to own a Conn Alto, but sold off when I stopped playing. Now I bought an old alto from a friend.

Hope to hear from you.

Happy New Year!

Jazz Cat
                      Participant

looks great; my wife gets upset when I buy a new horn (I have 3 altos, a c-mel, 2 sopranos and a tenor). you’ve got some nice horns there

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 53 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.