Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Share a Video How about some George Thorogood and The Destroyers

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Mel
    Participant

Hank “Hurricane” Carter on the Sax

jak Swift
      Participant

YEAH MEL !! GREAT BAND !! That’s how a tenor should sound. Thanks, jak

Mel
        Participant

I love that Rock and Roll Buzz and Growl!

jak Swift
          Participant

You got it Mel !! Man, I just watched Paul Simon play some BBC sessions. The tenor man was unreal. For the life of me I can’t remember his name. Its Paul Simon at his best, songs from the latest album. I kinda liked ” wristband “; more for the tale and remembering similar situations. Back to the tenor guy, Italian name….Cinzini maybe ?
            Johnny, you’ll have heard of this guy for sure. Give it a watch, its great !!

Jazz Cat
            Participant

thx for sharing, great tenor sound its minute 3:00 – 3:30 ih the video — nice growl..

jak Swift
              Participant

jazzcat hi man. Hope its all good !! Are you talking the Paul Simon clip. No problem if its Mel’s, its her post. I’d just like somebody to see this guy. Any wich way, it reminds me I really should get his name. I forgot, I! so engrossed in trying to sort out a tenor, I can’t think straight. I’m gonna say this….I let the alto go. To s guy I don’t know but who is sending me a Jupiter tenor. Its a gamble. The alto was the only horn I had left. I didn’t like it, couldn’t play it. It reminded me that I didn’t have a tenor. Tough call !! I’d rather be without a horn for a while, than make do. Feel free to comment, but please put yourselves I’m my position. Anyhow, the guys name….thanks…jak

jak Swift
                Participant

Mel, sorry for some reason I have you down as female. Probably cause I used to date a girl of the same name. Apologies man if I’m wrong !!

Mel
                  Participant

That’s alright! Yes I am a man. LOL!

jak Swift
                    Participant

Ha, ha, that’s funny. I’m sorry dude !!
                      ANDREW SNITZER !!!
                      That’s the guy with the Paul Simon band. Mel… SIR, you gotta check out this guy. As regards the horn, all the local cats are saying I should have more faith in human nature. Obviously, no idea of the life importance of owning a tenorsax LOL !! I Can laugh, now, what choice do I have…it all good. Good to meet you Mel, if your not busy put up a link, but WATCH THAT GUY ?

jak Swift
                      Participant

and thanks for putting up my clips, I appreciate it !!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.