Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Introduce Yourself Hello all saxophonists out there!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jesper Eriksson
    Participant

Hi!

My name is Jesper Eriksson. I am a happy 19 year old boy who live in Sweden.
      I begun playing the alto-saxophone when i was 10 years old i played for seven years and then moved and kind of lost interest for the saxophone. But i resonantly picked up my old friend and fell in love again. So i started looking around on Youtube how to develop and found your videos. They are awesome and they have inspired me a lot!

Thanks Johnny for making these tutorials!

/Jesper

EDIT: I just realized that i might am having some technical issues with the site. When trying to view a lesson it just keeps sending me back to the registration page, even though i am logged in.
      I tried logging out and then logging back in, without success. I've also tried both my normal browser (Mozilla firefox version 15.0) and also Internet explorer 8.
      Are there any fee or something i have to pay in order for it to work? I have looked around for somewhere to pay, but could not find it.

art dubois
      Participant

Welcome, Jesper!!
        For your login issues, please check the Forum Topic entitled "Download and Login Issues" – technical. Johnny can help you if you still cant log in.
        Good Luck!
        Art
        Thunder Bay Canada

john
        Keymaster

OK thanks guys…there are no fees, you just need to register. I have had a few people with the same problem and we have been able to sort it out. Jasper I will look into your registration and see what I can do.

Johnny

john
          Keymaster

Hi again Jesper, I tried logging in with your login details and had the same problem of being taken to the registration page even though I was logged in. But then I logged out and tried it again and everything worked fine so please try that.
            Let me know how it goes!

Johnny

Jesper Eriksson
            Participant

Everything seem to work now! Thank you very much for helping me out!
              I do not know what keeps you going johnny – but i would sincerely like to thank you for sharing your knowledge by uploading videos, writing reviews and also staying active here on the forum as well for free(!). I think that it is really good for children and teens out there who would like to play or develop their saxophone skills and who can not afford to buy an expensive subscription. I think that you really contribute a lot to the community by doing this and I admire you for that!

I have a suggestion: maybe you could set up a paypal donation system so that people who appreciate your kindness could donate any amount? Because i understand that this take up a lot of time for you and i personally think that you should have something back for doing it. Therefore donations are great, you can still have it for free for those who can not afford buying a subscription. And those who would like to give you something for all your help are able to do that easily.

Just a thought from my side.

Once again, thank you lots!

/Jesper

john
              Keymaster

Thanks Jesper. We will keep the site up for everybody as is but we are also planning more in depth and detailed lessons / courses for those who feel they are ready and want more, and can afford a few bucks when a good deal comes along. I haven't been able to get enough time in so far this year but will be very soon and am feeling good about a few things that will be coming up and available soon. I will give all members a shout-out as things progress, meanwhile learn what you can from whats here so far and get ready for even more!

Johnny

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.