Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Mouthpieces Guardala Fatboy Tenor MPC for sale

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dan Fleming
    Participant

Anybody need one of Nadir’s new Fatboy mouthpieces? I’ve decided to sell mine. It’s silver plated, beautifully crafted and comes with ligature, cap and pouch. I can only play one mouthpiece at a time and it’s foolish to have a drawer full of nice playing pieces. Besides……I need the cash. That’s why I sacrificing it for the crazy price of $395.00 and FREE shipping. If you’re interested email me at Playsax@hotmail.com

jak Swift
      Participant

Good to see all back to full swing. I’ve had a good week getting into these backing tapes. It seemed a little unfair to let you know all the downside of my tale and vanish. I still don’t do social media, but this site is like my morning newspaper. Had great mails off of Keith & Peter….thanks guys !!
        So….I’m looking for the elusive holy grail of tenorsax mpcs. The Berg 130 \ 0 as played by Lenny Pickett, and Pete Christlieb (? ) amongst others.
        Its a mean looking thing, but I’m maxed out on reeds. Up to hard ” bari ” on my 95 duckbill.
        On the list…
        Fifties Berg duckbill 95 \1 offset.
        Lawton 6B. Early Geoff Lawton at his best. This came from Trevor Emeny from the Syd Lawrence band, and has met some great players, Zoot included.
        Rare Wolfe Tayne. Silver plate, this is the original blue box Tayne. Only a few were made, with a link style screw lig. After that they were mass produced, with more of a Berg style. Pretty common, not great. I sold a spare lig off of one of these a while back for close to $100. Crazy !!
        I’m essentially looking for wider tips. Dukoffs, Links, Quantum ( Runyon ). The Lawton is on E bay right now Dan. If it goes, I’ll take yours. Could you tell me the tip opening please, plus some shots ??? Thanks.
        Have a great day..jak

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.