Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Introduce Yourself Greetings from Finland

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lenita Lagerbom
    Participant

Hi everybody! I’m totally beginner on playing sax. I have had a lifetime dream of learning to play sax. The sound is so great. As a young girl a playd keyboard, but my musical “career” was being a choirsinger for 35 years. I quitted singing about 5 years ago. I have never ever blowt in any horn, but I have always said to my family, that some day I’d liked to ply sax. Few weeks ago I had my 50th anniversary and I got a Alto Sax as a present LOL! Now I have to learn to play it!
      A friend of mine introdused me this website and it is truly amazing. With Your tips and advises I managed to get a some kind of C major and D major scale out of my sax; what a feeling! Sound is still horrible, but notes are recognizable. Sometimes I get only terrible squeek out of my sax : D
      Thanks wery much Johnny, for this remarkable website.
      P.S. I tried to get that new book from Amazon, but it asks a prise 8,04$ from me. How does this free offer work? P.S.2. I already liked it 😀
      Greetings Lenita from Finland

john
      Keymaster

What is the URL of the Amazon site you go to?
        I will look into it.
        thanks Lenita welcome and good luck with your alto!
        Johnny

Lenita Lagerbom
        Participant

Hello Johnny! My problem with Amazon is over. When I couple hours ago tried it again it worked. Maybe it was about time difference between Finland and USA. eBook is very good and I’ve been reading it a bit. When I have more time I’ll read it more carefully. Thanks!

john
          Keymaster

Right on, and if you like it please go back and write a short comment or two in the “write a review” section as it helps us here to promote it.
            thanks again and glad it worked out for you.
            Johnny

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.