Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Your Video Birds on a Wire

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    William Cingolani
    Participant

Youtube is a little stubborn. So here is my Vimeo music of Birds on A Wire. Blowing my sax with some song birds

William Cingolani
      Participant

I made this video while walking along the intracoastal waterway in back of the house.Birds on a Wire

Michael Bishop
        Participant

Pretty cool William 🙂 Thanks for sharing, was this video footage near your house? Yeah, a lot of music friends that I have are sick and tired of youtube’s policies, so they’re starting to use Vimeo, Dailymotion, Soundcloud, etc.. As soon as I’m back to playing, most of the stuff that I upload and post here to Johnny’s site will be on Vimeo so that it doesn’t get blocked in other countries like Australia, UK, etc. as we have members here from those countries. I’ll still be uploading my videos to youtube, but I’m of the opinion that whoever sees it/doesn’t see it on youtube isn’t my main focus–I’m just sharing my stuff with music folks locally, family, music friends I’ve made on facebook, etc.. I will make youtube a ‘piece’ of the pie v.s. making it the whole pie if you get my meaning. Good News is that the diagnosis I got of ‘tongue-tie’ instead of TMJ seems to be correct because my Oral Cavity is responding very well to the treatment. For my scheduled appt. on July 12 or the week after is when I will be getting my frenectomy (cutting down of the tendon under my tongue). Afterwards I was told that’s when I would really start seeing great progress because ‘tongue-tie’ is cause of my recent onset of Oral Cavity problems vs it being TMJ.
          Great job William, keep it up 🙂

William Cingolani
          Participant

Hi Michael,
            I took the video along the intracoastal behind our house. Good news about your medical condition. Glad to hear the prognosis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.