Home Forums Share a Saxophone Video Andrew Snitzer Solo

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jak Swift 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 10 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Mel
    Mel
    Participant

Mel
    Mel
    Participant

Mel
    Mel
    Participant

jak Swift
    Participant

GREAT MINDS !! I just been watching that MSG Clip. and how ironic, Johnny did his alto stuff last week on a Trevor James ” raw “. I know a coupla guys have them and by all accounts they are tremendous. I knew I’d heard him. He played on Billy Joel’s ” New York State of Mind “. But the live versions. For years I thought it was Brecker. Also played with the Stones I think. That Billy Joel tune is a classic. That’s not a hint…but great to cyber meet you !!

jak Swift
    Participant

That’s a great take of ” wristband “. Whether you like, or dislike him, Paul Simon has a great back catalogue, and uses the best players. I wish the guy with ponytail would quit with the bari , but who am I to say !!

Mel
    Mel
    Participant

Mel
    Mel
    Participant

Mel
    Mel
    Participant

jak Swift
    Participant

That’s the reason I am joined the site. This style of playing, is not as much style more attitude !! The guy plays like he means it….bam..no questions !! Johnny’s got it !! I half had it and will get it back one way or another.

jak Swift
    Participant

Wise words…old school !!

jak Swift
    Participant

His wise words not mine. Yeah nice guy, usual speech but he’s right just about all of it. Never been a great reed soaker myself. How ? How damp is damp ? No worries, googoota blast. Take it easy Mel and evertybody else…jak

Mel
    Mel
    Participant

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 10 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.