Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Altissimo Course Altissimo lesson 1

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

well its day 18 – the 16 chromatic scales going up & down them in 16th staccato’s. I think for me thats the wall! Now i’m just going to tack them onto the daily sax practice routine. A couple more weeks then i will start lesson 2!

Dazza
      Participant

Hey Johnny. I have been away from my altissimo training for a bit and have no idea how I used to access the lessons! Can you email me the link again once you confirm my membership please.

Anonymous

Hi Johnny, the Altissimo link does not come up anymore after login since the website had problems.

john
          Keymaster

It does if you’re signed up for it and you are signed into the site.
            please make sure you do this and try again.

Dazza
            Participant

Hey JF. I gave it a go and no cigar. Signed in but the link to altissimo asks me to register first.

john
              Keymaster

Ok try it now.
                and let me know what happens

Dazza
                Participant

Working now. Thanks mate

Anonymous

10:11AM 21 Nov

Hi Johnny, the course links weren’t working for me yesterday afternoon after I logged in, but they are working now.

Thank you for correcting the problem.

Michael Bishop
                    Participant

Hey Johnny, this is funny but I was trying to access it but I’m having the same problem as Dazza and Jeff. I’ve previously downloaded the whole thing/video tutorials so it’s okay, but check it out when you can, no rush. Thanks 🙂

john
                      Keymaster

ya, I don’t know what happened but after a software update the altissimo course members somehow got de-registerted so I just spend a couple hours correcting the problem. it should all be good now. hopefully it was just that but it might be other members so heads up!

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 24 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.