Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Registration or Download Issues Altissimo Course – Lost Access

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dave McKay
    Participant

Hi Johnny,
      I’ve bought in to the Altissimo course, and checked out the 1st lesson (chromatic scale) this morning, but now when I try to log-in, I get a page with a “Wrong Membership” message. Any problems?

Redmoss

john
      Keymaster

Shouldn’t be but we’re ironing out some things still so let me look into it.
        So yesterday after you went through Paypal it took you to the membership page right? and today you log in and it didn’t take you to that same page but the wrong membership page?

Dave McKay
        Participant
          Quote:
          Quote from saxjohnny on March 24, 2014, 09:32
          Shouldn’t be but we’re ironing out some things still so let me look into it.
          So yesterday after you went through Paypal it took you to the membership page right? and today you log in and it didn’t take you to that same page but the wrong membership page?

Yes, That’s correct. When I check my Paypal account it says the transaction has been completed. I did cancel the “recurring” nature od the payment though.

Redmoss.

john
          Keymaster

Ok I think I know what’s going on…
            first of all we made the mistake of setting it up as a subscription-based, even though we didn’t set it up to take recurring payments.
            So when you cancelled the recurring payments that notified the membership software and told it that you are out, and so you were taken to the wrong membership URL because you cancelled.
            You really didn’t do anything wrong, it’s just the way it was set up. I’m going to change the Paypal button now from “subscription” to Buy now” and all will be good.
            I’ll issue you a refund and then you will go back to the sign up page and do it again. You should see a payment going through as opposed to a recurring payment etc.
            Check you Paypal account shortly and you’ll see the refund, then proceed to the sales page again here:
            https://howtoplaysaxophone.org/saxophone-altissimo-sales-page

sorry bout the hassles but we’ll iron this out and get everything working smooth!
            Johnny

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.