Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Share a Video 12 Years old But Has the Right Attitude!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    john
    Keymaster

This is Bradley, I think our youngest member who shared this link in an email with me today and so I thought I’d share it with you guys. He’s only 12 and hasn’t been playing the sax very long but I think he’s got the right attitude to go a long way…

jake
      Participant

Way to go Bradley! That’s rocking the sax for sure. Nice lungs for being so small and blasting on the tenor!!!! Wish I started that many years ago, you will only get better!!

Michael Bishop
        Participant

To say he has the right attitude is an understatement…that kid is amazing! I had to subscribe to his channel on youtube. So many young one are totally addicted to video games, technology, etc.. It’s fantastic to see this little guy taking to music like he is! Folks down here in the South would love him, notice how he just didn’t “stay put” on stage. WOW!
          Johnny: Have you ever talked to this guy/his family over the phone or skype? Keep an eye on this little guy. I went to his channel and he posted this video about an hour ago. He was invited up to the stage by the band….and out of no where he just starts Improvising away on the Keyboard 🙂 What a talented 12-year-old 🙂

Tim56
          Participant

Amazing!!! WOW!!! Johnny: Take him on tour with your band! Tim

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.